WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS MASTERCLASS
1. how to make your LinkedIn profile visually appealing, how to write your story and a problem-solving tagline that will sell what you do best even when you are not there.
2. How to describe on your LinkedIn profile your responsibilities and key achievements as well as projects and volunteer work that will make you known and trusted by your clients or your next employer.
3. How to think and act as a 21st-Century professional and become the top talent demanded by businesses nowadays
4. How to re-purpose the content you create into an automated process that will work for you even when you are not on LinkedIn.
5. The distributed content technique that will make you present everywhere in the social media beyond LinkedIn.
6. How to generate opportunities from the milestones that your connections reveal on the network, and how this keeps your LinkedIn profile more trustworthy.
7. How to grab the attention of reputable professionals on LinkedIn and what to say for the busy and prominent people that otherwise would never speak with you.
8. How to explore the company pages and subject matter groups and why these are the best features of LinkedIn.
Module 1: Profile Optimisation
Module 2: Content Authoring
Module 3: Constant Engagement
Felipe Lodi creates 21st-century branded professionals for businesses that want to sell more, attract and retain top talent with the use of Social Media. At the end of 2018, he launched his first book, Advanced LinkedIn, documenting his Learning and Development and Social Hiring methodologies that led thousands of people to succeed using the network.
He believes that the global demand for specialists can be met with the implementation of employer branding and the upskilling of professionals.
His contribution has helped over 200 programme participants
Maeve Murphy - Program Manager at Business in The Community Ireland